Discover The Most Advanced
Brake Lights Available Today
Reasons why you need to upgrade your stock brake lights:
- You face a higher chance of accidents with slow and dim brake lights
- The “normal” bulb lifespan of 250 hours is less than 15,000 miles
- Aftermarket bulbs simply “pop” out on the road and make your vehicle modern
- Better light distribution and visibility in all situations, day and night
Your Brake Light Advantage:
Most other LED brake lights use resistors, requiring you to rewire your brake lights during installation, but we take a different approach.
LumX-FC brake lights are designed to look and behave like stock brake lights (but 5X brighter on average), with ZERO resistors required during install, making them 100% error-proof. Additionally, the LEDs are embedded in chrome plated hardware so there’s no ugly black LED light in your taillight housing.
Superior Color & Illumination
LumX-FC brake lights boast an incredible 1,000 lumen brightness in each bulb (450 lumens for running lights), which is immediately available as soon as you hit the brakes. Normal brake lights take up to 1 second to illuminate after hitting the brakes; LumX-FC is instant.
Plus: LumX-FC LEDs are true red, meaning you’ll have a bright red bulb behind red tinted glass, making your brake lights shockingly red in hue compared to everyone else on the road.
You buy LED bulbs for advanced service life and brightness, but so many LEDs burn out far before they should. Why? Overheating. Most companies do nothing to address this.
LumX-FC is different. Inside of each LED, we’ve implanted a small soundless fan that runs while your car does, keeping the LED chips cool and dramatically extending the life of your brake lights.
You’ll Simply Be More
Visible Anywhere You Go
Start enjoying greater performance and convenience with LumX-FC:
- Electrically simple to install, without needing a single resistor for maximum performance
- Technologically superior, with built in soundless fans to cool the LED chips
- Aesthetically the same as stock bulbs, with plug-and-play chrome housing
- Immediately functional – the true red bulb activates instantly when you hit the brake
- Advanced brightness boasting 1,000 lumens each bulb, with 450 lumen running lights
Quantity - 2 Bulbs
Fits Sizes - 3157, 3057, 3155, 3156, 3357, 3457, 4057, 4157
Wattage - 15 Watts
CANBUS - Fully integrated CANBUS (works on 95% of vehicles)
Fitments - Signal, Marker, Brake, Tail
Length - 2.32in / 59mm
Diameter - 0.79in / 20mm
Intensity - 1000 Lumens Each
Quality unit, really bright red. Easy to install
purchased these for my 2013 Ford E-250 service van. Makes me want to "ride the brakes" now, just to see that sexy red glow, in the newly installed tow mirrors. Haha!
While they were a BREEZE to install, they did NOT wind up being "error free" (for this particular install). I wound up installing a resistor for each one, and that fixed the hyper-flash issue, as needed.
Good product, along with good shipping times.
Awesome product the brightness also the install so easy no ballast to hook up just take it the old in with the new. Mahalo
Great products, was trying to troubleshoot a relay issue but thinking it's wiring related. Loving the backup lights and turn signal switch backs I ordered. Thank you!
I installed the 3157 red LED lights in my 2014 F-250's stock tail light housings and they work great! The bulbs were easy to install and are very bright. Thank y'all for putting out great products!!